The heart always has room for beautiful memories.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

LaNell Blackwell Boyer

One of the goals for this blog is to post pictures and information about
our classmates.  I am going to get it started by sharing a little about my
life since graduation.  I am looking  forward to receiving a summary 
and pictures, if possible, to post about each of you

Senior pictures - 1966
Then
I married my high school sweetheart in July, 1966.  David graduated from
OSU in 1970, and I graduated from Bacone College in 1975.  I am a registered
nurse.  We have owned and operated a dairy farm for almost 32 years.
We have two children,  a son, Rudy who lives in Texas with his wife Christy, and son Gillan, and daughter Gracie. Our daughter, Katie and husband Craig, and three boys, Joshua, Andrew, and Nathan live on the farm near us.  We live in Webbers Falls, America and attend Southeast Baptist Church in Muskogee where David serves as a deacon.  Life has been good!
NOW
TODAY at Miss Addie's Tea Room
Oh what a difference 44 years makes!
You can learn more about me....
and see much about my grandkids if interested
on my personal blog...just click below.

1 comment:

  1. Oh La Nell!! I have just been 'strolling' through your blogsite (or whatever you call it!!!) How beautiful your grandchildren are!!! I even got to hear Gillan's performance in church!!! No wonder you encouraged him to stay with his music as you wished him happy birthday -- a gift indeed!!! He's SO talented -- and only 13!!! WOW!! All your grandchildren are so precious -- you can tell how loving they are by the looks on their faces. What happy families and what lucky kids to have parents and grandparents like you all that love and care about them so much. And lucky kids too to have grandparents who have a FARM!!! My grandpa had a farm and it was my favorite place on earth when I was growing up. I even like the smell of manure to this day!!!Your farm is beautiful and even the animals look happy!! I would love to see it someday. Congrats on a life well lived and loved!

    ReplyDelete